Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

desire16-zone - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* desire16-zone > Topics

Subject: STORY OF TIME AND LOVE
Replies: 0 Views: 1257

desire16 13.11.07 - 05:22am
once upon a time there was a time..there was an island where all the feelings lived,happiness and sadness all of the others including heart2.GIF..1 day it was announced 2 the feelings that the island would sink! So all repaired their boats and left..heart2.GIF wanted 2 preserve untill the last possible moment when the island was almost sinking! heart2.GIF decided 2 ask 4 help! RICHNESS was passing by heart2.GIF in a grant boat..heart2.GIF said: RICHNESS can u take me with u?? RICHNESS answered: No I cnt..there is lot of gold and silver in my boat! There is no place 4 u here..heart2.GIF decided 2 ask VANITY? Heart2.GIF said: please help me!? I cant help u heart2.GIF! U are wet and might damage my boat! VANITY answered SADNESS was closed by..so have asked 4 help? heart2.GIF : SADNESS let me go with u? SADNESS: oh heart2.GIF..I am so sad that I need 2 b myself..HAPPINESS also passed by heart2.GIF but she was so happy that she did not even hear when heart2.GIF called her..suddenly there was a voice? Come heart2.GIF I will take u!! it was an ELDER..heart2.GIF felt so blessed and overjoyed that she even ask the ELDER her name when they arrived at dry land..the ELDER went on her own way..heart2.GIF realizing how much she owed 2 the ELDER!? she asked KNOWLEDGE? Another ELDER? Who helped me?? It was TIME! KNOWLEDGE answered..TIME?? asked heart2.GIF: but why did TIME helped me??? kNOWLEDGE smiled with deep wisdom and answered: because only TIME is capacity of understanding how GREAT heart2.GIF IS??? THE END *

This topic is locked.
* desire16-zone Forum

Search:
topics replies

* desire16-zone

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits